Holds Round Shape Longer
- Reinforced to stay compact and round
- Heavy-Duty material to prevent ball from warping
- 14" Diameter
Strict Balance Tests
- Every ball off production line is individually tested to meet balancing standards
- Balanced balls equal a consistent bounce off the wall with no surprises
- Cross-Tie Pattern at front to prevent loosening
- Material is reinforced inside and out for extra durability
- Double-Stitched Exterior shell
- Anti-bacterial, Anti-Mold, Fire Resistant, and Water Resistant Shell
Newly Designed Interior:
- Better bounce off wall
- Easier to catch
- Leak Prevention
- Stays Round
The Get RXd Standard
Premium Wall Balls utilize some of the best in industry for material usage inside and out. Coupled with Get RXd design and manufacturing experience since 2010 and strict tests for each ball off the production line - we bring to you some of the best wall ball and medicine ball quality in the industry.
Each ball uses high-quality materials such as anti-bacterial, anti-mold, fire-resistant, and water-resistant shell, double-stitching, and added reinforcements underneath the surface. We also ensure the quality of each ball by checking the balance of every single ball off the production line. If it doesn't meet Get RXd's standards for what a quality medicine/wall ball should be - it does not ship
*Please Note: Warranty is voided if the product is abused by repeated impact on a rough, aggregate surface or from slamming the product on the ground from overhead or laterally directly against a wall. For these types of movements, we recommend Get RXd Slam Balls
Take a look at 10" Kid's Premium Wall Balls by clicking here
- Best I've Used Review by Matt H
- awesome quality Review by Boom Diddy
- Great Product Review by Dan
Looking forward to many more years of use and getting more as we grow! (Posted on 4/22/2015)
- Big Improvement from previous Review by Tony M
- Will buy again. Review by CrossFit Elk River
- Crossfit T9000 Review by Craig Whitelock
(Posted on 11/7/2014)
- Solid Product Review by Michael
- Excellent product Review by Bobby
(2) How does the wall ball feel? firm and sturdy.
(3) How is it balanced? very well balanced in comparison to other products on the market.
(4) Do you feel the ball slipping or do you have a firm grasp? For me, the ball feels a bit more slippery than the G5 model. Perhaps this has to do with the fact that my Premiums are brand new and have not been broken in, but when I'm sweating it is harder to keep a grip on them.
(5) Can you name any wall balls that you've used previously? Dynamax, G5, and the earlier GetRXd soccer ball style product.
(6) How does this ball compare to the other wall balls? I am a big fan of the G5, although I like that the Premiums have a little more bounce to them. A worn-in G5 also tends to lose its balance and become "mushy" and harder to manage. Same with the Dynamax. The Premium is, I think, better designed to absorb multiple impacts from a 10 foot drop without losing its integrity. If only it wasn't so slippery to me!
(7) Summarize how you feel about the value of this wall ball: All in all, I think the Premium is the best ball for the value on the market today. (Posted on 9/3/2014)